Graduate & Professional Studies (MBA (Accelerated)
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Transcripts from all regionally accredited institutions attended.
- A cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) over the last 60 semester hours of undergraduate study toward a baccalaureate degree. Students who are below a 3.0 GPA may be considered for admission by the Graduate Admissions Committee. If accepted, the student must earn a grade no lower than a “B” in each of the first four courses (excluding IDS 301).
- Three years of full-time work experience.
- Three letters of recommendation from persons qualified to judge the applicant's character, professional capabilities and capacity to complete study at the master's level. (The person must not be a relative or friend. At least one letter must be from a current or previous supervisor.)
- Submission of current résumé, including months and years of employment.
- Students whose native languages are not English must have a minimum score of 250
- (computer-based), 600 (paper-based) or 100 (Internet-based) on the Test of English as a
- Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- Completion of the 41-credit core curriculum
- Completion of IDS 301
- Maintenance of a minimum 3.0 GPA throughout the graduate program
- Payment of all tuition and fees, including the $100 graduation fee
- Completion of degree requirements within six years from the start of the student's program