|Requirements for Averett
- High school completion with a GPA of 2.5, or a GED score of 250, and a 2.0 (on a 4.0 scale) grade point average on previous college courses. Note:A high school transcript is not required if a student has 12 or more transferable credits with a grade of “C” or better from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Official transcripts
- High School, if required
- All Colleges previously attended
- CLEP (if applicable)
- DANTES (if applicable)
- A one-page biographical summary
- Readable (clear) copy of a Government-issued photo ID (Driver's License, Passport or Military ID)
- A score of 500 (paper-based total), 173 (computer-based total), or 61 (internet-based) on the TOEFL for foreign national students. One of the following will be accepted in lieu of a TOEFL exam:
- 30 or more transferable credits including an English composition course with a Grade of 'C' or better from a regionally accredited American college or university where English is the language of delivery
- student is an active member or veteran of the American armed forces.
- Access to a computer with the following software:word processing, graphical presentation software, spreadsheet capabilities, and Internet. Microsoft Office is the standard.
Request and send official transcripts as well as other required documentation to: Averett University, IDEAL Program, 420 West Main Street, Danville, VA 24541. Information (other than official transcripts) may be faxed to 434.799.0658 or e-mailed to email@example.com.
Questions? Please contact your Averett IDEAL Admissions Counselor or call 434.791.4949.