site map
contact us
career services
career services


Financial Page

In accordance with federal regulations, undergraduate and graduate students who are residents of countries other than the United States are normally ineligible to receive federal financial assistance to attend the University of Central Missouri. Such students include those individuals in the United States on an F1 or F2 student visa, a J1 or J2 exchange visitor visa, or a G-series visa. Click here for more information and other resources.

Important:╩Be sure to check your email account for additional communication from Averett. If additional information is requested, respond quickly. If you do not understand the request, call the Student Financial Services Office or your financial counselor for an explanation or assistance.

You will receive an Award Notification by email to your Averett email and the email address that you list on your FAFSA.╩ ╩Your award will indicate the types and amounts of assistance you are being offered and will provide instructions about what you must do to receive your financial aid. You can view and accept your award online, click AU NetPartner once you are notified.

Types of Financial Aid

Tuition and Fees

Payment Options

Contact Us

For information, financial aid sources, forms and more, click this banner
financial aid


peer  open houses map
military badges us news washington monthly colleges of distinction GI Jobs military friendlyyellow ribbon