General Eligibility Requirements
To be considered for financial aid at Averett, you must:
- Be admitted to a degree program at Averett.
- Once admitted, you must maintain satisfactory academic progress as defined by the Averett requirements for Satisfactory Academic Process.
- Apply early for financial aid and submit all required documentation upon request.
- Maintain credit load requirements for the aid sources you are offered. Contact the Office of Financial Aid if you have questions about how your awards will be affected if you will not be enrolled full-time.
- Meet the eligibility requirements for each aid program from which you accept financial aid.
- Comply with requests for documentation if selected for verification.
- Be a citizen or eligible noncitizen of the United States.
- Not owe a refund or repayment to a university, not be in default on any educational loan, or show any unwillingness to repay any educational loan.
- Be in compliance with Selective Service registration requirements (males only) To register, go to www.sss.gov.