This summer, Webmaster Amelia Brantley worked on creating a new design and submission process for Coffee Break. Beginning Wednesday, Sept. 7, Coffee Break will come out on a weekly basis in an effort to eliminate all non-emergency broadcast messages. The deadline for each issue will be the Wednesday before the next issue is to come out.
Some of the upcoming changes include:
- The main AU calendar will feed the Coffee Break calendar, so make sure all of your events are posted to the main calendar
- News stories from the front page will feed into Coffee Break too
- Coffee Break will be used much more extensively for HR information: meetings, deadlines, payroll dates, etc.
- There will be a new Healthy Solutions corner with information about staying healthy and eating right
- A Survey Says heading will feature faculty, staff and entire departments who have been recognized for continued outstanding service to students
To submit information for inclusion into the next issue of Coffee Break go to www.averett.edu/coffeebreak and click on the Coffee Break article submission form.
Back to CoffeeBreak