Averett University's Alumni Association Board is pleased to welcome six new members. There are 21 alumni who serve on the board for a period of three years. Members are nominated by fellow alumni and then the board votes to accept the nomination.
New this year to the board are:
• Diron C. Clements '07, '09 of Danville. Clements is a realtor for Wilkins & Co. Realtors and owns Clements Quarter Horses.
• Jay R. Davis '01 of Danville. Davis is co-owner of Davis Motor Sales.
• Lucille A. Digges '55 of Charlottesville.
• Eric C. Miller '96 of Centreville will serve as president of the association. Miller is president and CEO of Apothem Innovative Solutions Group.
• Nancy L. Perry '72 of Portsmouth. Perry is director of museums for the city of Portsmouth.
• Jackson B. Weller '01 of Danville. Weller is director of Christian education at First Presbyterian Church.
Alumni board members are charged with engaging fellow alumni in a way that benefits the university, students and the alumni.
MAIN CAMPUS 420 West Main St., Danville VA 24541 Phone: (434 ) 791-5600 1-800-AVERETT
RIVERVIEW CAMPUS 512 Bridge St., Danville, VA 24541
NORTH CAMPUS 707 Mount Cross Road, Danville, VA 24540 Phone: (434 ) 791-5700 1-800-AVERETT