Since graduating in May, several recent graduates have found jobs in their chosen field. Congratulations, everyone!
• Carianna "Cari" Beck '14 has accepted a position as Averett's first VISTA member. VISTA stands for Volunteer(s) in Service to America. Cari is helping Averett formulate programs and projects for community service and service learning.
• Taylor Ortman '14 has accepted a position as a dermatology assistant in Norfolk. She hopes to eventually go to Eastern Virginia Medical School.
• Lisa Santos '14 has been named the head boys volleyball coach at Peninsula Catholic High School in Newport News.
• Chloe Mayhew '14 is the group sales coordinator for the Martinsville-Henry County Economic Development Corporation. Chloe helps promote the area to potential visitors, coordinates itineraries and represents the area at festivals and trade shows.
• Lindsey Baker '14 has found employment at Jontelle Forbus Dressage outside Charlottesville. Jontelle Forbus Dressage has more than 900 acres and offers lessons, training, clinics and more to equine enthusiasts.
• Shannon Stone '14 is in Georgia working as a barn manager/assistant trainer for a warmblood breeding farm.
• Catherine Doane '14 is working as a groom for Serenity Arces in Tryon, N.C., which is located right next to the new Tryon International Horse Park. It's a private boarding and event training facility.
• Jessie Hayes '14 has traveled across the Atlantic to work in Holland for dressage trainer Dana Hazeleger.
• Marley Anthony '14 is a medical scribe for Catskill Regional Medical Center in Harris, N.Y. He also continues to explore his love for photography on the side.
• Nicki Conradt-Eberlin '14 is working in Houston, Texas for Pierucci Dressage. Pierucci Dressage focuses on lessons, training and coaching.
MAIN CAMPUS 420 West Main St., Danville VA 24541 Phone: (434 ) 791-5600 1-800-AVERETT
RIVERVIEW CAMPUS 512 Bridge St., Danville, VA 24541
NORTH CAMPUS 707 Mount Cross Road, Danville, VA 24540 Phone: (434 ) 791-5700 1-800-AVERETT