Official Transcript Requests
Averett University may release transcripts to a student or to
others with the student's written permission. Transcripts from
other institutions are not released to a student or to a third
party. Requests for transcripts must contain the student's signature.
Averett now accepts transcript requests online through the National Student Clearinghouse at www.getmytranscript.com. Please navigate to this website to complete your request for an official transcript.
To mail a request in with check, money order or cash please fill out the printable Transcript Request form and mail it to Averett University Registrar’s Office, 420 West Main Street, Danville, VA 24541. If you wish to pay for your transcripts with a credit/debit card you must use National Student Clearinghouse website. To do so, please follow the instructions above. There will be a $30
flat fee, in addition to the transcript processing fee for transcripts
that require overnight mailing. Overnight mailing can not be done to other countries.
For additional information or assistance, please
call (434) 791-5653.
Transcripts will not be released if the student has an outstanding financial
obligation to the university. If a student is financially clear at the time we
receive the request, processing will normally be completed within two working
days, however, service may be slower during rush periods.
Effective July 1, 2006, there will be a processing fee for official and
- Requests for transcripts will be processed within
two business days in the order in which they are received.
- A receipt from Averett Central must accompany
- There will be a $30 charge for returned checks.
- All currently enrolled students may print unofficial
copies of their transcripts from PC Self-Service at no charge.
- Former students in attendance after 1990, who do not have a log in and password, who wish an unofficial transcript may go to http://www.averett.edu/itnew/loginsupport.html and fill out a request for a username and password. For questions regarding PC Self-Service logins, please visit www.averett.edu/itnew or contact the IT Department at 434-791-5720.