Former Students

Welcome back! Students have to take a leave of absence from their college studies for many reasons. If you are a former Averett student but have not received a degree from Averett, you simply need to submit a re-admit application.

Our Admissions Office is eager to work with you again…and get you back on track to obtaining your Averett degree!

If you have attended any other college or university since leaving Averett, be sure to request that an official transcript be sent to the Averett Admissions Office. We need to have that before your application can be reviewed.

If you have any questions, please contact James Thurnes, your Admissions Counselor, at or at 1-800-AVERETT ext. 15668. We’re here for you, and we’re glad you’re coming home to Averett!