At Averett we celebrate the diversity of people and ideas. We are looking for talented and dedicated individuals who share our commitment to student success. Averett is an equal opportunity employer.
Administrative and Staff Positions
Traditional Program – Full-time & Adjunct
Adult Professional (GPS) – Full-time & Adjunct
Adjunct faculty to teach on-ground courses at the U.S.M.C. Quantico Base:
- Must have a graduate degree with a minimum of 18 graduate credits in one of these disciplines: Finance, Art, Music, Theatre, Math, English, Ethics, Sociology, Meteorology, or Astronomy.
- Business faculty with a Ph.D. or DBA with sufficient graduate credits to teach in the MBA program: Finance, Business Research Methods & Applications (quantitative), Operations Management and Analysis (quantitative), or Advanced Managerial Economics.
- J.D. with business experience to teach Legal Aspects of Business
- Background checks are required for all positions.
- An applicant must have an unrestricted right to work in the U.S.
- Averett University is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment and to the principle of equal opportunity in education and employment. Averett prohibits discrimination against and harassment of any student, employee, applicant for admission or for employment, third party or community member because of race; color; national or ethnic origin; age; religion; disability; sex; sexual orientation; gender; gender identity and expression; genetics; veteran status; retaliation; and other characteristic protected under applicable federal or state law.
- Averett University is an Employer of National Service. AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply.